Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Tengo Miedo

hey this is carter and my mom wants me to tell you guys about how a nicaraguan man tried to attack us with a coin


     Well, we were walking and this man was walkin towards us and my mom was paying like no
attention the man had a coin and was like trying to hit us or something but we were like 3 yards away but there was a man who was waving his hands and saying "be careful" so my mom grabbed me and stopped me and turned me around.  We looked back to see a crazy man waving his hands and shouting.  So my mom was watching him and when people got to close they'd wave and shout at him so they obviously knew to watch out for him but didn't know so we were glad the other guy helped us.

This is Logan, I'm going to tell you a story about a snake. 

    So, I was by the couch, and then I yelled "SNAKE!!"  and then everyone got up on chairs and then we got the guards to come and kill it.  They chopped it's head off with a big machete, then there was blood on the floor and we were scared to heck.


No comments: