Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Explanation

So I know I've been absent in the blogging scene for a while but my camera won't load the pictures onto the computer for a while so that's why I haven't been posting. I decided to go ahead and add the posts that I have been meaning to and that I would add the pictures when I figured out how to. So you don't have to see the "memories" post anymore and I don't have to be reminded that only a few people have memories of me. So watch for the pictures to be added.

2 comments:

melandriley said...

Your not alone with looking at the same post for a month. I do have many memories of you, but I have to say I was just to lazy to write anything, go to my blog for further explanation.

Stacy and family said...

Wow, you have been busy! Thanks for the blog updates.