Friday, March 28, 2008

Birthday Party





So I wasn't going to post about Logan's party since I already posted about his birthday but when I was uploading the photos there were so many cute ones that I decided I had to. We had a party for him last night with his Grandmas and Grandpas and Mindy and her family. We had a good time, he got lots of cool presents that he loved, thanks again everyone. He kept singing happy birthday all night to everyone so I got it on video. I've never tried putting a video on here so I guess we'll see how it works.

Logan's very own skateboard!




Logan "cheezing" while everyone sang Happy Birthday to him.


Logan and his cousin Bailey sitting on his new picnic table (which he looooves).

6 comments:

Leslie Redd said...

Kristi,
He is so dang cute in all those pictures. I especially love the one on the skateboard!! We miss the kids tons, can't wait to see them when we come in April for Kendra's wedding.

melandriley said...

too darn cute!

Heats said...

Oh Wow, Logan is getting so big! How cute is that song!?! We miss you...

Bev said...

So cute!!

Noelle said...

Happy Birthday Logy!! I love you!

Carter Family said...

Wow! How crazy is this! I was so suprized and so happy to hear from you. What a cute family you have. I have just started blogging and it has been really fun to hear from all kinds of people. I hope we can keep in touch.