Sunday, March 23, 2008

Mutual Trip

This last week (Wednesday through Friday) I went with the Young Women in our ward to Mesa for the Easter Pageant. I took Logan with me and we all had a great time. We went to the temple on Thursday, the girls did baptisms for the dead, Logan and I had to wait outside since he was unable to pass the temple recomend interview. It is a beautiful temple and the grounds are amazing. That afternoon we went to the zoo, Logan was pretty grouchy since we didn't have time for a nap but he still had a great time. That night we went to the Pageant. It was awesome, Logan really enjoyed it until he fell fast asleep in my lap. We stayed at Chris Webb's Sister's house- it was a beautiful house with an amazing back yard with a pool. Logan was in heaven, I didn't think he would ever leave with me. I can't wait to at least have a fenced in back yard so I can let him go out and play this summer. It was a really spiritual, fun week, we all came home pretty exhausted but glad we had gone.

















Logan outside the Temple


Logan at the petting zoo

Me and Logan at the Zoo

1 comment:

Bev said...

Sorry I missed you! Next time bring all your kids and drop them off at my house for the day.