Sunday, May 18, 2008

2-year old for sale: $1.00 OBO


This latest art peice happened minutes after I had spent hours cleaning up the last one- which was on Camryn's beadboard walls (which are plastic so we can't repaint over them), he had used a variety of colored sharpie markers on that peice and it was much more creative than this one, and also much harder to remove- You can still see it if you look hard. I'm sure you can tell from the picture how bad he feels, this was after a timeout and a hard "talking to" but I can gaurantee if we leave a marker in his reach he will do it again, any suggestions on how to reason with a 2-year old are appreciated.

5 comments:

Stacy and family said...

How can you scold that darling face? Love his hair.

Bev said...

I had to laugh at the picture and then I felt so bad for you because I know I'll be scrubbing walls soon too.

tanya.... said...

Kristy, I am so sorry I have the same monster at my house!!

Noelle said...

hahahaha sorry, but look at that face! Besides, it's pretty artistic!

Heats said...

shoot. (not as in shoot him! but...Shoot.)