Sunday, May 18, 2008

New Blog Template

So, I haven't really ever liked our boring blog template but I chose it because it wasn't too girly and Jeremy still thinks it's his blog. So we were trying to find one we both liked but that just wasn't happening so we both picked different templates that we like and he agreed that we could do a poll and whichever is best liked we will use. So please see these two links:

http://www.pyzam.com/bloggertemplates/details/boston-redsox-1

http://www.pyzam.com/bloggertemplates/details/lotus

And vote on which you like the best.

4 comments:

Bev said...

Hey guys....you can't even tell what the template is. And since you asked for a vote, I thought I could include my opinion as well.

Heats said...

I agree with the above comment :) and I don't think I need to tell you what my vote is. Sorry Jeremy!!!

melandriley said...

tell jeremy that blogging is for girls....the lotus wins.

Bev said...

I'm not understanding this, Kristi! Last time I looked, the votes were for lotus. You can't let him walk all over you like that! Tell him to get his own blog and he can blog about his golfing and geocaching.