Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Carter- Tagged



10 things you might not know about Carter Jeremy Redd:

1- Carter is his younger brother's hero. Everything that Carter does Logan does- or tries to do. He is an awesome big brother and is always willing to let Logan tag along- hopefully that continues.
2- Carter is an amazing reader. I don't know exactly what the scores mean but on the reading test given to all Kindergartner's he scored a 125 about half way through the year, the goal for Kindergarten is to be at 25 by the end of the year. I'm not bragging or anything. . . alright, I'm bragging.

3- Carter is hilarious. Some of my most favorite sayings are. At age 5 he asked one day "Mom, have I ever told you that shiny metal objects can only be destroyed by bountyhunters thermal detonators?" (this is a fact you need to know when playing starwars Lego that I didn't know but now I do). Also, the answer to his teacher's question during parent teacher conference at the first of the school year when asked what he wanted to accomplish this year "Oh that's easy, I want to grow a dorsel fin and some gils."

4- Carter is a great athlete. He is really starting to enjoy sports, and is really pretty good at everything he tries.

5- Carter is a POOR sport. Unfortunately he is used to being the best at everything he does so when he isn't it is not pretty. This is something we are constantly working on and trying to fix but so far, no luck. Any suggestions?

6- Carter's room is always clean- unless Logan messes it up. He is not one to be super messy and I know when he has his own room he will keep it clean.
7- Carter's best friends are his cousin Spencer and our neighbor Trek.



8- Carter is really good at Wii, he is almost a pro in boxing.

9- Carter has recently started a bad habit of spitting- ALL the time, EVERYWHERE (including in the house if he doesn't think about it). Again, something I'm trying to break and I'm not sure where he got it.

10- Carter is and always will be my little man. I can't believe that he's 6 1/2, I wish I could freeze him now and not let him grow up anymore. He is such a loving, fun kid and he has taught me a lot about having fun.

Carter Tags: Quincy, Cohen and Spencer R.

4 comments:

Bev said...

Carter is so dang cute!

By the way, I really like your new layout! Way to take charge Kristi!

Stacy and family said...

"I want to grow a dorsel fin and some gills."

That's awesome.

Heats said...

I LOVE him!! I can't wait for next week.

Tina said...

That is funny! I love the dorsel fins and gills quote!