Sunday, October 12, 2008

Flag Football

Carter just finished his first season of football last week. He played against first and second graders and was really intimidated by the second graders but did great. He learned a lot from his coach and by the end he even knew which way to run when he got the ball. At the last game a few people started laughing and pointing to the endzone and when I looked Logan had his pants around his ankles. I ran over to get a picture but he pulled them up when he saw me coming so you don't get a picture. He told me when I got there that he needed to go potty I was just glad he didn't finish the job.



the team walking off the field after the last game. We're really proud of him and look forward to many more years of football!!

1 comment:

Stacy and Tay said...

Good job Carter!!! (and Logan.)
Tay