Sunday, October 12, 2008

Ward Party, sleepovers and girls day out


The past week has been a fun one. Last week we had a ward party. It was a scripture Carnival and the kids were all supposed to dress up as someone or something from the scriptures. I dressed the kids in some of the animal costumes that I could find, we also had Cohen and Livvy with us so we had a pretty cute little group of animals. It was a really fun carnival, including: bobbing for apples, boat races, pumpkin painting, fishing pond, bingo, penny toss, and I'm sure I'm forgetting others. The kids had a blast. . . . . I survived.

Camryn as "the grouch", Cohen as a leopard, livvy as a bear, Logan as a giraffe and Carter as a dog.
Paintin pumpkins.
bobbin for apples- Logan was the only one brave enough to try but he cheated and used his hands.



On Thursday night Trek's parents were going out of town and asked if we could watch him so Carter had his first sleepover. Needless to say he was EXCITED!! When it was time to put PJs on they were super pumped because Carter had matching PJs to wear.


Camryn's birthday is tomorrow so I decided we needed to have a "girl's day". So yesterday we went to Farmington and shopped, got pedicures, ate at Red Lobster, and had a great time. She is such a fun girl and LOVES some individual attention. She hasn't stopped thanking me yet, we plan on making it a tradition. I forgot to take my camera so here's just a cute picture of Cam.


2 comments:

Heats said...

Hope you had a fun day! I love that smile Cam!!

Heats said...

Oh and thanks so much for helping with my kids. Thank you! Thank you! Livvy loved it there.