Monday, July 27, 2009

Yee Haw!!!

A few weeks ago (I know I know I'm a blog slacker lately) Camryn's horse club had horse camp. My mom went with her for the first night and I came the second. They went on a LOOOOOOONG ride just before I got there and they were all very hot and tired so when I got there this is what I found-

The night I was there Cody, one of our horses, got really sick and so I spent a lot of the night up with him. Luckily there were a whole bunch of people who know a whole lot more about horses then I do there to help me know what to do to get him through it and he is fine.
The next day we saddled up and went on a ride, much shorter then the ride they'd gone on the day before but still very fun. Camryn borrowed one of the Ivins' horses cause we weren't sure that Panda had enough energy in him to make the long rides. She is now in love with Charlie and wants to buy him. She made a friend at horse camp named Kendall. I thought I got quite a few pictures of the two of them riding but could only find this one of them off in the distance. We were so glad that Kendall was there- her and Cam had so much fun together.
After our ride we packed up camp and headed home. It was a lot of fun and I'm glad that I got to go and have the experience with Camryn. It has been so fun to watch her become a little cowgirl this summer, I'm very grateful for the leaders who have helped her this summer to become confident on her horse. One more show this weekend and 4H will be over for this year :(

- she really is having fun- even if you can't tell from her expression. She just hates pictures.

No comments: