Sunday, October 12, 2008

Bread Success

Noelle taught all of us girls a really easy bread recipe that takes an hour from start to finish, with 25 minutes of that being raising time and 25 minutes being baking time so I decided I could probably handle the 10 minutes prep time and so I had Jeremy pick me up the ingredients that I needed while he was up in SL this week. He was perfectly happy to run those errands cause he loves homemade bread and rolls. So tonight I tried for the first time, let me just say I have had really bad luck in the past with any attempts I've had at bread and rolls, and drum roll- brrrrrrrrrrrrr


IT WORKED!! I made a loaf of bread and some Cinnamon rolls and they were good. So I guess I don't have an excuse anymore and I'll be making more homemade bread, rolls, pizza crusts, etc.


I just threw in a picture of Logan to make this post a little more exciting, he picked these pajamas tonight and insisted that they were "fine." I think they are size 12 mo. and he's 2 1/2 I guess it's time to clean out his drawers.

9 comments:

Randa Farnsworth said...

way to go! Now please post the recipe so we can all try it!

Noelle said...

Yay! I'm so glad it turned out!

Tiffany P. said...

That is so good! Good job! I love baking bread, i make it once or twice a week, but one hour total? You'll have to give me that recipe.
p.s. i love that there is tons of icing on the cinnamon rolls

melandriley said...

I have to make rolls tonight for enrichment. I have kind of been on a kick of making bread too. I made 2 loaves on Sunday.

Stacy and family said...

Adorable picture of your son. He is hatching a mischievous plan right then and there...it's written all over his face.

CK Black Family said...

so yeast and I aren't friends. Is this recipe something even I can conquer? Better pass it on.

Stacy and Tay said...

this is taylor
well the bread and cinnamon rolls look delish!!! and of course the pjs are fine! they must be, he atleast kept them on long enough for you to take the picture. so thats good.

Paula said...

The bread looks great! I need that recipe.

Erin said...

Maybe you should share the recipe for the rest of us. I need all the help I can get. It's Rhodes for all bread needs at our house.