Thursday, October 2, 2008

Exciting News

Can you find the awesome thing in this picture?



No it's not the toys ALL over the floor, it's the Big Boy Underwear!!!!! I am so excited and so ready to be DONE with diapers. Logan has been potty trained for a few weeks now but I waited to post until I was sure he wasn't going to have a relapse. So far, so good, even at night!! I have always said that my very favorite age was the day my kids got potty trained so if anyone has any magic serum to freeze him so he'll stay this age please share. I am sad to think that I am done with the baby stage but I am not sad to be done with diapers, of course I'm sure when I have teenagers I'll long for the diaper days but for now I'm enjoying the freedom.

4 comments:

Bev said...

Congratulations! I always feel like I have no clue when it comes to potty training.

Cambria, Ryan, Taeg, Tripp and Brigg said...

YES!! go logan!! guess it's time to start on number four Kirsti! (totally kidding)! btw, tiff is watching season three now and then i'll get 'em back to ya. thanx again! I'm way hooked now though--i can't watch the new stuff til i see season four, it would be out of order:)

melandriley said...

Good job Logan! I guess I should start training Hannah I'm just being lazy, but it would be nice is she was trained before the new baby. I have until March to get it done.

Stacy and Tay said...

Woohoo! What a good day :)