Saturday, February 7, 2009

Officially sick of sick


Our blog has been bare lately due to nothing exciting happening. In fact the past week has been filled with throw up and ear aches. Camryn has had the flu for SIX days now, feels like sixty days. For the first three she threw up EVERYTHING that went down her throat. The past few she hasn't thrown up much, just still has fevers and aches and overall has felt like crap. Tuesday night Logan spent most of the night up with an ear ache. I took him to the Dr. to find out he had double ear infections. Last night Cam was feeling pretty good, Logan's ears seemed to be doing better and just as we were getting ready for bed Carter started saying his ears were hurting. By bed time he was in tears in pain- Awesome. I can't complain though because we drugged all the kids up and got to sleep clear until 6:30 this morning at which point we were awakened to the sounds of Camryn throwing up- Again!! Sorry to paint a not so pretty picture but since this is a journal of what our family is doing that's pretty much all I have to say for this week. I am just praying that no one else in the family gets what Cam has had because it has been the worst illness any of my kids have ever had.

3 comments:

Noelle said...

Oh poor Cam! (and poor you!) Hope everyone gets feeling better. Give Cam a squeeze for me and tell her I love her!

Ginger said...

I'm so sorry for you. Being sick is the worst. We've had it at our house all week too. Only not the flu, some sort of nasty cold, just puking because you cough so hard. I hope you guys get feeling better.

Stacy and family said...

No fun! Everybody feel better soon!