Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Today's top 10- why I love my valentine

The idea of having a Sunday post is a good one except everyone knows when I'm a slacker and miss church. This weekend we were out of town and didn't make it to church- no excuse really we were just slackers, so for my Sunday/Valentine post I thought I'd list all the reasons that I'm lucky to be married to Jeremy.

10- He is a kid trapped in a thirty somethings body. He is always wrestling with the kids and playing games and teasing and. . He definitely keeps life interesting.
9- He puts up with me and my moods. I know this isn't easy and I am grateful that he has the patience to put up with me.
8- He is positive 99% of the time. This is a definite blessing since I tend to be more cynical. On the rare occasion that he gets down I have to be the positive one but generally he keeps me grounded.
7- He is such a hard worker- he's always had more than one job and it doesn't phase him.
6- He is always doing nice things for random people. But he finds ways to help people that nobody will ever know about, he is never looking to be recognized for his good deeds.
5- He is the best dad ever. When Cam was sick a couple weeks ago he took such good care of her, he would sleep in her bed and get her stuff all night long, I wouldn't have made it through the week without him.
4- He honors his priesthood authority and is such a strong leader and example for our family.
3- He is super smart. In kindergarten his teacher told his mom to be careful because he might be the type that would drop out of high school because he would be so bored with school. Luckily she was wrong and he survived high school boredom.
2- He is an awesome cook and actually enjoys it. He cooks dinner more often then me and I LOVE that because I don't enjoy it at all.
1- He is my best friend. I know it's cheesy but it's true, there's nobody I'd rather be with then him.
Jeremy will actually kind of hate this post because he doesn't really like to be fussed over but I needed to say it. I really love ya babe, thanks for being my valentine.

1 comment:

Stacy and family said...

Awww, this is sweet Kristi! Love to see my friends happy and grateful.