Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Today's top 10- Why I love the snow

10- Less dust all over my house (we won't mention the mud).
9- spinning donuts in the church parking lot (OK I haven't done that since highschool but still- good memories)

8- I know that I'll be able to water my lawn this summer.

7- Any excuse to make my kids work- I'm such a slave driver just ask Carter.

6- Sledding!!! did I even have to say it?

5- I love lighting (turning on) the fire, so cozy.

4- I love hot chocolate and any reason to make it.

3- The kids love playing outside.

2- The trees that looked dead last week are now "kissed" with white and look beautiful.


and the number one reason I love the snow (drumroll):

My yard looks like everyone else's.

Well I guess I still don't have any trees or plants but at least you can't tell that under all that snow is mud and weeds : )

No comments: