Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Tagged

20 Years ago...

1. I was 11 years old, I had just graduated from the elementary school and was so excited to go to middle school (little did I know).
2. Depending on the day I was either best friends with Britta Olsen or Darlene Black.
3. I was in love with Larry Lewis as well as his older brother who's name I can't remember right now. Britta and I used to stare at him at church while he blessed the sacrament.

10 Years ago...

1. Jeremy and I had been married for almost a year and we were living in Provo while he pretended to go to BYU- jk he really went to school he just didn't accomplish much toward graduating.
2. I was working as a medical assistant in Orem and we were just having a great time being married and just the two of us, we went out to eat way too often and did whatever we wanted, I didn't realize then how much freedom we had but I think we did a good job taking advantage of it and having fun.

5 Years ago...

1. I had two kids- Camryn was 3 and Carter was 1.
2. We had moved back to Blanding and were living in our first house- which by the way the kids still wish we were in. Jeremy was working for his Dad at the hardware Store.
3. I had just completed the Medical Coding class and was working hard trying to get a job.

3 Years ago...

1. I was almost pregnant with Logan.
2. I was working for Aviacode as a contract employee and had also just got a job with TCN.
3. Jeremy had quit working for his dad and gone to work for himself. He and Dallin had opened the call center about a year earlier.
4. My first baby was about to start Kindergarten and I couldn't believe I was that old.

1 Year ago...

1. We moved into our new house, which I love, even if the kids don't.
2. Logan turned one and started walking, and learned quickly how to open the doors and hasn't stopped escaping every since.
3. Carter was preparing for Kindergarten and Camryn for second grade.

So far this year I...
1. Have worked a ton.
2. Went to California for a week with the family.
3. Have started building a fence in the backyard to hopefully limit the number of times that I lose Logan.
4. Got two lambs for the kids to sell at the 4-H fair in August.


Yesterday I...

1. Worked
2. Caught up with laundry from our trip
3. Ordered a new cell phone- mine has become possessed and does whatever the heck it wants to.

Today I...

1. got up at 5 am for a swimming class that I'm taking- it was especially painful today
2. Will work alot so I can have time this weekend with my family.
3. Will see most my family tonight since they are all coming for the fourth :)
4. Probably take a nap- Still recovering from Swim class
5. Hopefully get the energy to go running later with Camryn.

Tomorrow I...

1. Will work, hopefully finishing by noon or shortly after.
2. Go to the cabin and ride 4-wheelers with the family.
3. Have a BBQ with some friends from highschool who are coming for the 4th.
4. Sleep later than 5 am- Yay!


In the next year I...

1. Hopefully we'll finish at least part of the basement
2. Hopefully we'll get the front yard landscaped- not that I don't love the weed look but some of the neighbors don't.
3. Hope I get to go on vacation with Jeremy somewhere warm on a beach.

I now tag: Bev, Mel, Sharla, Bridget.

2 comments:

Julie Hatch said...

Oh my gosh Kristi you are so busy! I wish I could go with you to your swim class, that sounds like so much fun! I miss the Blanding 4th of July's. I think that is one of the funnest times at home. We stayed in St. George and spent the day together for our fourth.

Fish said...

I see swimming. I see running. I don't see biking, but it sounds like, maybe, either you're considering a triathlon or have already decided to do one. Be careful, that tri thing is addictive.