Monday, September 22, 2008

3 days and counting




So, I'm not sure if I've ever been counting down for something as much as this- maybe my kids birth??? I can't really remember. Anyways, life is about to be awesome again with the new season of the Office starting this week- Yay!!!!! I would like to invite anyone who is as crazy into the office as us, or even if you just want to be like us, to come watch the season premiere at our house this Thursday. It starts at 8 but we are planning on watching the last episode of season four to get all primed (OK we've already watched it like five times in the last week but we'll watch it again for you.) So come around 7 and bring some snacks if you want. Kids are optional, we'll have ours playing in the playroom with strict rules not to bother us unless they see blood- jk- and yours are welcome to join them. Leave a comment on this post if you would like to come or let me know.
I Can't wait!! p.s. if anyone comes dressed as someone on the office (preferably Dwight) they will be my new found hero.

10 comments:

Bev said...

Oh, I'm so tempted to make a quick trip to Blanding just to watch it with you guys. It's an awesome, awesome show, but watching it with you guys is even more entertaining for some reason. I do have to say, I've haven't seen you so obsessed since Friends. Oh and weren't you a big Wings fan? And don't forget New Kids! huh

Morkthefied said...

We've watched the last episode of season 4 recently too to get ready. so ...stinkin' ... excited ... I ... can ... hardly ... breathe! I really like Toby's replacement. Don't know if you happened to see the actress who plays Pam at the Emmys, but she cleans up nicely.

Randa Farnsworth said...

Eric and I would to be there watching you with guys. We love the office. Eric loves it so much he's pulled a few stunts from the office on his boss! Like putting his office in the bathroom, the cell phone in the ceiling, just to name a few. We will be watching and laughing with you!

P.S. That's what she said!

Amber Jensen said...

Hey Kristi, happy to see you have a blog. I was a little late joining the blog world. I will add you to my little list to stalk. I seriously check the blogs like everyday, I love seeing what everyone is up to. Have a great one.

melandriley said...

We'll be there in spirit. We tevo it and then watch it after our kids have gone to bed, so don't tell me what happened ok

Stacy and family said...

Oh jealous! I don't have TV channels at home so I am an entire season behind. I'm still waiting for last season to come out on DVD. Have fun!

Stacy and Tay said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

We'll be there!!! I just have to convince Stacy to let me call in sick and her to do the same on friday. And we'll have to take half days tomorrow. And you are right, I'm not an 11 year old boy. I am probably somewhere between Logan and Carter. :-)

Fish said...

They're going to have a tough time topping that season finale. That might be the single funniest television episode so far. I am curious to see what they decide to do with the Pam/Jim thing.

thecranefamily said...

i'm already frusterated with this