Monday, September 29, 2008

Our little entrepreneur

Jeremy and I are always discussing how to get Carter off the couch and playing outside so the other day after he and his friend Trek had been playing outside for most of the afternoon I decided I'd better go and see what they were doing that was keeping him occupied so well. Well I found the two of them sitting on the sidewalk with grocery bag clothes, holding this sign, in case you can't read it it says "Pleas give us money we are poor one qaurter." I was so proud.


They made a total of zero quarters (even with the sad faces). The moral of the story: Sell Lemonade, begging- not such a good idea.

5 comments:

Bev said...

You must be such proud parents.

Leslie Redd said...

That's great!! I laugh everytime I read a post about Carter, he is such a funny kid.

Stacy and family said...

Love that sad face!

Heats said...

OOHH!! I would've given him 10! I am a sucker for little kids selling stuff, even if it's just to prove they are poor. (Kris, where's the love???)

JoAnna said...

Oh I wish I would have been driving by that day. I would have totally given them both a quarter. That is SO funny. I am sure Cristi just died when you told her. Thank goodness we can all enjoy one anothers kids on this street.