Friday, September 19, 2008

Josh got his call




I bet you can't guess where he's going. OK I'll end the suspense, it's Paris France!!!! He is so excited. Everyone's been teasing him that he's going to get called to Idaho and I think he was really nervous that he would get called somewhere "uncool" like that. His first choice was France, he and my mom went there last June and had a blast. He has had four years of French, and according to Mr. Nielson he speaks better than any other student he's ever had- obviously he's forgotten about me, oh well. He doesn't leave until January 28th, which is a long wait. But at least he'll be here for Christmas. I can't wait to go pick him up in two years!!

2 comments:

Bev said...

Quelle de heck? We used to be so fluent in French. I could hardly think of the right English word after French class.

That's awesome! congratulations Joshy!

Cambria, Ryan, Taeg, Tripp and Brigg said...

That is SO cool! Congrats Josh! You guys totally have to go pick him up! So Ryan and I have watched the first two seasons. OMGOSH, it is SOOO funny!!! We've brought the lap top to bed to watch "just a couple" episodes and have stayed up til 1 the last three nights! I have the first disc of the third season and am going to watch it 2night! thanx Kristy!