Saturday, January 3, 2009

Carter Bug


My little bug turned 7 last week. It's been a little busy so I'm just getting around to posting about it. This is exactly the reason that I have talked him into having his birthday party on his half birthday for the past two years, it works out better for everyone. Carter is such an awesome kid. He is Logan's "best buddy", they really are such good friends.


He is always keeping us laughing, the things he says and does are crazy. He's a total ham when it comes to posing for pictures- he's always up for a picture.
He is super smart, he taught himself to read before kindergarten and according to his teacher "there's not a word out there that he can't read."
Happy Birthday bug, we love you!!

3 comments:

Bev said...

Happy Birthday Carter!

Megan said...

That kids cracks me up. It was fun to have him over last week. I don't know how we ever managed to play the Wii without his knowledge!

Rydgd said...

Kristi! So great to see you! I can not believe how huge and grown up your family is!!! I love this blog thing! Spencer (well we all are) dying to get to Blanding and Colorado this summer - hopefully we'll get to see y'all! I'm adding your cute blog to my blog list. Love to you all! rani and spencer halliday