Thursday, January 15, 2009

The haircut: part deux

After the fiasco last Sunday I called Shantil and she came to the rescue so Monday I went over and she cut his hair. She did exactly what I asked and I really liked it. Jeremy, however, doesn't like it at all and we're still in the market for a different look. So I am letting Jeremy decide what we do next, I'll post those pictures next week.
This isn't the best picture actually, it looks pretty bad in it, it doesn't look that bad in real life I don't think. Either that or I am blinded by his cute little smile and I would think he looks cute no matter what.

From the back- this is Jeremy's least favorite thing about it, again I think it looks cute.

I was going for Zach and Cody in the early years (for those of you who don't have preteen daughters you'll have to google) but maybe his hair is just too thin to pull it off??

4 comments:

Stacy and Tay said...

He looks like Dennis the Menace! So cute!!! I love it. I can't decide if I like it better than his previous 'do but I definitely like it a lot :)

melandriley said...

He is a pretty cute little boy, but I kind of have to agree with Jeremy. But my opinion doesn't really matter now does it. Like I said before I just like shorter hair on boys.

CK Black Family said...

I'm trying to grow Ethan and Benjamin's out a little longer too, but I can't get past the raggedy flop over your ear stage. I'm hopeless when it comes to cutting hair! Good luck with part III.

Leslie Redd said...

It's crazy that a haircut can make him look quite a bit different, or maybe it's just the picture. Anyway, if it were me I would let this grow out, I am a big fan of his long hair.