Monday, January 19, 2009

In memory of. . .


Logan's hair : (


We finally did it. Even though he didn't lose any of his "powers" I still feel sad about it. He still looks dang cute just not as original. I am not sure if we'll keep the do' or grow it out again but for now I'm enjoying not having tangles to brush out. Logan doesn't seem to care either way, he says he likes it but he also always said he liked his long hair, even as he cried while I brushed it out. Thanks to everyone for their help and advice with making this decision. I know it's just hair but I am still mourning it a little.


and yep, once again he is missing his shirt.

9 comments:

CK Black Family said...

It's amazing how hair makes so much of their personality! That picture looks so much like a junior Carter!

Heats said...

That's gotta be...Carter!! How cute!

Bev said...

He looks so much like Carter now. So cute!

Bev said...

K-all the comments were made at the exact same time or I wouldn't have said the same thing everyone else did.

The Lymans said...

Wow, he looks so much like Carter!!! (and I promise I thought that before I read all the other comments)

Leslie Redd said...

Ok I know everone else said this, but the first thing I thought when I saw the picture was how much it changed his look and made him look like Carter. But thats cool cause Carter is such a cute kid.

Erin said...

Looks like everyone else said the same thing, but he looks alot like Carter now. He looks cute.

Megan said...

I have to agree. He suddenly is the spitting image of Carter. I loved the long hair, but he's still adorable.

Stacy and Tay said...

Oh my goodness, that boy is CUTE! I'm not gonna lie, I'm sad that his hair is gone but he is not any less cute. He looks so much like Carter now.