Sunday, January 11, 2009

To cut or not to cut

I need your help. We have been trying to decide if it's time to cut Logan's hair now for a while and I just haven't been able to pull the trigger and do it. I don't think I want the traditional short hair cut for Logan. His hair cut, to me, totally matches his personality, but. . . he has bed head most of the day and pretty much looks like an orphan. So, I am looking for a new style, I tried to cut it today and the results, well let's just say it ain't pretty. So please leave a comment and/or vote on the poll to the side and let me know what you think. I've kind of already screwed it up but I think it could still be left kind of long, it just needs some professional help.


his hair before:


The problem


His hair today after the "haircut" or "butchering", depending on who you ask. Pretty much everyone is in agreement that he looks like a girl. Not that he didn't get that before.

4 comments:

Bev said...

K-as a Mom of girls, who's hair I LOVE doing. I would give anything to not HAVE to do it everyday. So, just to avoid the bed head and need of doing something with it, cut it! Because you can.

Love the bed head picture!

It's Sunday....I look forward to your uplifting messages every week that you've promised to do. I really do appreciate them!

melandriley said...

He looks cute with his longer hair, but for boys I tend to like their hair short. You could still do it cute..faux hawks, spikey etc. just my humble opinion.

Stacy and family said...

Does he mind having his hair brushed? I say, if brushing his hair is not a tantrum-inducing issue, then stay long! The reasoning is that once he is 12 he will have religiously-mandatory short hair for the rest of his life. So...stay skater long while you can!

Tiffany P. said...

ok so Cami keeps Taeg's hair kinda shaggy but trims up the bottom so as to prevent the mullet look. maybe you could try that? I usually am a fan of a nice short cut but i do love logans hair!!!