Sunday, November 9, 2008

8 fun things

I was tagged by Stacy, so here goes:

8 shows I love to watch:
1. The Office- seriously did I even need to say it?
2. What not to wear- If anyone wants to nominate me to be on the show I would not be mad, just so you know. I love Stacy and Clinton.
3. How I met your mother
4. Big Bang Theory
5. Amazing Race- This would be my first choice of a show I would like to be on, if I ever have the ability to leave my work and kids for a month.
6. Kath and Kim- I am still not completely in love with this one but it's new and so far it's staying in the line-up.
7. House Hunters- both regular and international.
Really surprising that I'm drawing a blank, the last two were stretches to say that I LOVE to watch them. I watch tons of shows but most of them I just kind of like so I'm not going to lie and list another.

Favorite 8 restaurants-
What's a restaurant?? I think this questions was to make those of us who live in Blanding feel bad, jk.
1. Red Lobster
2. Cafe Rio
3. Olive Garden
4. Ruby River
so I'm sure there are others but again I'm drawing a blank. It's been quite a while since I've been out of town so I can't really remember.

8 things that happened yesterday
1. lots of laundry
2. picking up toys
3. dishes
4. sweeping floors
5. making beds
does anyone feel bad for me yet? I really should have waited to do this until it was after a better day than yesterday.
6. Watched the BYU game (while folding clothes :)
7. fed the horses (which was officialy the only time I left the house)
8. went to bed

8 things I'm looking forward to:
1. being out of debt- looking down the road for this one, can't quite get it in view yet.
2. The Holidays- Thanksgiving at Noelle's and Christmas at home.
3. Finishing the basement- can almost see this one.
4. Losing the baby weight- yes my baby is 2 1/2 and I probably can't really still blame it on him but sorry that's when it started.
5. the day when my Saturday's aren't filled with laundry and other cleaning- yeah right.
6. Picking Josh up from France, only two years away!!
7. The next Vacation with my husband- nothing planned as of yet but it's time.
8. the rest of my life- cheesy I know but I really do like my little life.

8 things on my wish list:
1. New furniture- when we moved into the house we brought the old furniture with the plan of replacing it shortly after, two years later. . . nothing is replaced.
2. A swimspa or endless pool
3. A VW Routan- I'm trying to get pregnant right now so I can have German Engineering, jk. I've never even seen the car in real life but it looks cool on the commercials.
4. A landscaped yard- done by someone else, NOT ME.
5. A full time live in house cleaner- an ugly one of course ;)
6. A new wardrobe- and you could grant this wish by getting me on "what not to wear"
7. A six pack. . . you know what at this point I'd just be happy to lose the tire.
8. BYU to beat Utah, pleeeeeeease.

8 people I tag:
1. Stacy T.
2. Roni C.
3. Julie H.
4. Mindy M.
5. Kristin B.
6. Bev W.
7. Melanie R.
8. Chanelle C. (I haven't given up on you yet Chanelle, you can blog I know you can)

4 comments:

Stacy and Tay said...

We have been watching Kath and Kim too. I can't say that I'm completely addicted yet but it is pretty dang funny.

Morkthefied said...

Your answers would have been my answers. I love the Big Bang Theory. I too want to get out of debt. I too want to see the Cougars win. Soul sista.

Stacy and family said...

I did it! Love the new background. Very pretty.

Megan said...

The second you get that endless pool I'll be standing on your porch with my goggles and towel. Consider yourself warned. And as for BYU vs. Utah...GO UTES!