Saturday, November 1, 2008

Happy Halloween

Halloween was so much fun this year. I personally love Halloween, it's getting less fun ever since my kids think they should get a say in the costume they wear but I still like it. This year Camryn was a Doctor, Carter was Indiana Jones and Logan was Winnie the Pooh. Jeremy and I went to a Party at the Snyder's and we went as hippies. I threw together the costumes at the last minute so they weren't the best but I was still happy to get Jeremy in a costume at all.
Sorry, Logan spends a lot of the day in his "big boys" especially when we are doing something messy.

If you look at this picture you'll see why Logan was naked, I guess I should have stripped Carter also.


The hippies (pre mullet)

After we added the mullet to the costume Jeremy looked even better.

4 comments:

Stacy and Tay said...

HAHA! All the costumes turned out great! I especially love Jeremy's mullet. And of course I was not at all surprised to see Logan in just his "Big Boys". I am pretty sure that I have seen him with out a shirt far more often than with a shirt.

melandriley said...

awesome pictures...love the mullet

Andrea said...

Love the Halloween pics. Jeremy's mullet was awesome! I thought your costumes turned out great. Next year maybe we'll have to get a little more seriuos about our costumes. We are also going to spend the year practicing the donut game.

Heats said...

Oh no... you didn't wear that...did you?