Sunday, November 9, 2008

Sunday Message

Today was our Primary program in sacrament meeting- which is always a favorite in my book. I chose to post Carter's part because I helped him memorize it so I also have it memorized and with Logan being Mr. Psycho all throughout the meeting I didn't get much else, so here it is:

"The Book of Mormon is the most correct of any book on earth, and the keystone of our religion and a man would get nearer to God by abiding by it's precepts than by any other book"

- President Joseph Smith

P.S.- for anyone that did notice I did just put my kids names in this blog. I tried to use Carter's nickname of Bug and it just sounded really stupid, I have been feeling a little less paranoid lately and wondering what the chances are. . . so the jury is still out as to whether or not I'll be changing our names or not, for now I don't think so.

1 comment:

Bev said...

Impressive!...that you actually did your Sunday message again and that Carter memorized that long quote. I seriously am looking forward to your weekly inspiration now, so keep it up!