Friday, November 21, 2008

The game of the year!!!


I am not sure the last time I was this excited for a football game but I can't wait until tomorrow. We will be watching the game at our house and anyone- Even those cheering on the Utes (as long as your not too obnoxious), are welcome to join us. We'll have a movie and games for the kids in the basement and some serious football food for the adults!! So come on over if you want, no formal invites are being sent so just seeing this is your invite and the more the merrier.

4 comments:

Megan said...

You just might see us there, and I'll try to keep my Ute-ness to a non-obnoxious level!

Bev said...

I wish I could be there! I won't be able to watch it at all! Unless I watch it by myself that night after the kids go to bed (no fun). Quentin won't wait to watch it with me!

melandriley said...

Sounds like fun, too bad I would have to drive 5 hours to get there.

Stacy and Tay said...

I kinda can't believe you invited Ute fans...I guess you're a better person than me. You better believe that we'll be there!