Sunday, November 23, 2008

The LIving Christ

I am sure today's sacrament meeting was really good, it was our Ward Conference. However, Logan really didn't let me listen to much of it. The topic was the living Christ and as we walked in we were handed a copy of the Testimony of the twelve apostles so I was able to read it after I got home. Thanks to a great bishopric for making sure I took something home just in case I didn't get a lot out of the meeting, I like the whole thing but I think this is my favorite: "We bear testimony, as His duly ordained Apostles- that Jesus is the Living Christ, the immortal Son of God. He is the great King Immanuel, who stands today on the right hand of His Father. He is the light, the life, and the hope of the world. His way is the path that leads to happiness in this life and eternal life in the world to come. God be thanked for the matchless gift of His divine Son."

No comments: