Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Thanksgiving

Thanksgiving was great! My whole family ate at Trent and Noelle's house this year. We had way too much food, and a few too many small kids. It was a little crazy. After dinner we went and took some pictures since we were all there and then the boys went to a movie while the girls cleaned up the aftermath (not fair, I know). To make up for it the boys watched the kids the next day while the girls went shopping. Every year that I go shopping the day after Thanksgiving I swear that I won't ever do that again but this year it was all worth it because we did get some great deals. I won't list all the things I'm grateful for because I pretty much did that in my "livin in the 90's" post.

Hangin out after dinner.

All the grand kids with Grandma and GrandpaLogan learned this year what olives are for

Pie anyone??

No comments: