Monday, December 29, 2008

Christmas 2008

We had a great Christmas this year, Santa was especially generous. We started the celebration on Tuesday night with a party with the Lyman clan at our house, it was lots of fun.




I had to add this picture of Maxon- please don't call DCSF I promise he isn't abused. He fell and hit his head on my mom's table before coming over and then gave me the best beat up face ever for this picture.




Wednesday we went party hopping, starting at my parents house with the Halliday crew and ending up at Jeremy's house with his family.




Christmas morning we woke to lots of snow and it continued to fall all day long- it was beautiful.



The kids got sufficiently spoiled by everyone, Camryn's loot included a guitar-





A stable with some horses-



Her very own sewing machine-



Some of carter's favorites were his spy car-




New Wii games-




Carter and Logan got a lego table from Grandma Lyman-





Logan also loves his new Lion-



And his leapster-




And his new Cars and race track-




All of the kids LOVED their new blankets that Grandma Redd made-


I'd show the gifts that Jeremy and I got but they aren't nearly as exciting. Our best present was getting to watch the kids excitement all day, I wish I could keep the feeling of happiness in my house for the whole year. After opening our presents we went to Grandma Lymans and Grandma Redds followed by Grandpa Hallidays and then Grandma Blacks. Having so much family around makes Christmas in Blanding the only kind of Christmas I ever want to have. It's a little crazy to run from house to house but I wouldn't change it for anything. Tomorrow we will be going to Payson for a Christmas party with the rest of my family since most of them didn't make it for Christmas. And then it will all be over for another year : ( Thanks again to all of our family for making it such a special Christmas.

1 comment:

Paula said...

Looks like you had a busy Christmas. Sorry we missed you guys this time.