Tuesday, December 16, 2008

I'm dreaming of a white Christmas

We FINALLY got our first real snow storm and I'm soooo excited. I love seasons- by the end of winter I will undoubtedly be cursing the snow and ready for the sun but right now I am so excited to see the white stuff everywhere, and that's why I love where we live. The kids were obviously pumped and woke up hoping for a snow day but they couldn't be that lucky. NOW I am ready for Christmas!!!

Carter and Logan had a little more snow to play with this time. Notice the nice snow angel between them.

Jeremy was excited until he shoveled and then he said he's ready for spring- scrooge!

3 comments:

CK Black Family said...

so funny! I did the same post with the same title and everything! Great minds think alike!!

tanya.... said...

Hey that is not fair we have not that much snow!! I want to put the link c jane on my blog so please help me!!! Call me 435 2013956
Tanya

JoAnna said...

I am so glad we will have a white Christmas. Derek's brother and his family are coming to stay with us over Christmas and they are from Arizona....they continue to ask for updates on the snow...they are way excited to have snow for Christmas as well. I love the white stuff for awhile but am a Spring lover as well so tell Jeremy I will be on his side in a few weeks.