Sunday, December 21, 2008

Sleddin

Yesterday I took the kids sledding. There is a really good hill by the third reservoir and the kids had a blast. The hill is possibly a little too big for young kids but mine didn't mind. They crashed almost every time down the hill, as you'll see in the clip, I kept thinking with each crash that for sure that would be Logan's last time down the hill and that he'd want to go home but he'd just jump up and say "that was awesome" and run back up the hill. Jeremy missed out on the fun because he was in Las Vegas watching BYU lose :-( but the only way I could talk the kids into leaving was promising to come back this week while they're on Christmas break so we'll see if he's as tough as the kids.


this picture gives you an idea of how long and steep the hill is.




This is Camryn and Logan heading down the hill

notice where the track is?? And how Camryn is going off the track? I mistakenly thought that standing next to the track to get pictures was safe. A collision happened moments after this picture. My only regret was that I wasn't taking video for this one, oh well.

3 comments:

Bev said...

Oh, the memories of that hill! I don't think my kids would brave it, though. Logan must not have any fear!

Megan said...

My kids love that hill! We definitely need to get out there sometime this week.

Stacy and family said...

How fun! Hope you all had a great holiday!