Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Only 23 days

I love, love, love Christmas time. I wish it was still three months away but that we already had the feeling and spirit of Christmas to enjoy for the whole time. Last night we put out the decorations. The kids had a good time decorating the tree and hanging stockings. If it weren't for having to find a place for the stuff 11 months out of the year I would love to have every square inch of my house covered in Christmas decorations.
I promise I put clothes on Logan every day, 20 or so times per day actually, he just always takes them off. Lately, he just takes his shirt off so he can be a "wrestler guy".
Daddy putting the star on the tree

The stockings are hung by the chimney with care.


The finished product.

2 comments:

Paula said...

I love Christmas too. I second everything you said about Christmas. We'll be going to Blanding over the Christmas break. We should have a game night.

Erin said...

Speaking of Christmas. Do you still have a copy of that 12 days of Christmas with the nativity that we did for mutual last year? Can I get a copy? erinandjavan@yahoo.com Thanks!